Best.Energy is a global leader in energy monitoring and management and our mission is simple: to forge a built environment that is more energy efficient, more intelligent, more sustainable, and more pleasing to live and work in.
Our industry leading technology and products are used in over 40 countries by hundreds of well known brands such as KFC, 7-Eleven, Walmart, IBM and McDonalds. We’re an outcomes focused business, and in the last 18 months, we have grown substantially and are proud to have such talented people in our business. To help us on our journey, we need more brilliant people to join us to tell the world about the great story never told. If working with purpose is important to you, and you want to contribute to protecting our planet, then read on.
The Role - Sales Support Administrator
The fundamental purpose of this role is to support the busy sales team with administration during the sales process to ensure a client is well looked after and information obtained from them correctly so their install can be completed on time and to the best possible standard.
This role is ideal for someone who is highly organised who can spin multiple plates at once and be comfortable communicating to a range of people over the phone and via email.
- Support in the end to end sales process by working closely with the sales team to obtain the correct information from the client so the sale can be completed.
- Help to organise appointments for the sales team.
- Liaising with finance companies in regard to project financing for clients to ensure the project can go ahead.
- Post sale support - liaising with the client and ensuring they have a solid point of contact in the business whilst their project is being worked on.
You - Sales Support Administrator
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Brilliant organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a flair for communicating effectively with a vast range of people.
- Proficient note taking skills to record details of conversations that will help the sales process.
- The ability to pick up IT systems with ease; if you've used CRMs before then even better.
- Spending time on the telephone is a part of this role so naturally, you'll be comfortable dialling out to people you've not spoken to before.
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 + OTE of approximately £3000 per year based on targets.
What You’ll Get - Life at Best.Energy
Life at Best.Energy is busy - make no mistake about that! We’re people on a mission (and a great one at that) and we all look after each other. We've just moved into our shiny new custom designed workspace in Bristol and couldn't be more excited about the future! Our benefits package has also had a revamp, check it out:
- Hybrid, based from our Bristol HQ. 2 days in the office as a minimum (free parking).
- Pension scheme through NEST Pensions.
- Inclusive, flexible holiday allowance of 33 days.
- Flexi hours - work life balance is key. Our core working hours are 10.00-15.00.
- 2 Volunteer Days per year.
- Enhanced maternity leave (6 weeks full pay including SMP)
- Enhanced paternity leave (3 weeks full pay including SPP)
- Family Care Leave.
- Learning time (10% of your working time can be used as learning time).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Best.Energy Big Wednesday's and free lunch!
We celebrate diversity and know that it’s critical for our success at Best.Energy. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone and work hard to be an inclusive employer. If you’re brilliant at what you do and have a passion for supporting the race to net zero then we want to hear from you.
If you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best, let us know. We’ll be happy to help.
- 20-30 minute video call with People & Culture to find out a bit more about you
- 1 hour second stage interview with two other people within the business including the sales team.