Best.Energy is a global leader in energy monitoring and management and our mission is simple: to forge a built environment that is more energy efficient, more intelligent, more sustainable, and more pleasing to live and work in.
Our industry leading technology and products are used in over 40 countries by hundreds of well known brands such as KFC, 7-Eleven, Walmart, IBM and McDonalds. We’re an outcomes focused business, and in the last 18 months, we have grown substantially and are proud to have such talented people in our business. To help us on our journey, we need more brilliant people to join us to tell the world about the great story never told. If working with purpose is important to you, and you want to contribute to protecting our planet, then read on.
The Role - Senior Paid Media Executive
As Senior Paid Media Executive at Best.Energy, not only will you be part of an exceptional team, you'll also play an integral part in ensuring the energy efficiency story is shared with the world. You'll have around 4 years or more experience in marketing, focused around paid digital/lead generation. Your key responsibilities and outcomes are below:
- Manage the day to day advertising and lead generation requirements.
- Work with stakeholders within the business as they send through requests for support from marketing. This could be a project with a sales team or working on talent acquisition marketing with People & Culture, for example.
- Own digital activation across all channels, to deliver on our campaign and demand generation and objectives.
- Develop & deliver the demand generation strategy to create MQL’s and marketing-led opportunities to help deliver against our targets - building always-on and direct campaigns, optimising budget, spend & messaging, analysing performance against KPIs and reporting results.
- Build and optimise the partner and client acquisition & engagement strategies to support programme delivery and growth – combining always-on and targeted acquisition routes, optimising spend, targeting and messaging, analysing performance and reporting results.
- Working closely with the Marketing Director, you'll be working on implementing new campaigns to execute marketing strategies that feed directly into the Company goals.
- Implement and deliver an effective CRM strategy for demand generation, lead nurture and prospect engagement
- Build and implement our SEO strategy
- Work closely with the team to deliver effective B2B content and product marketing assets for key audiences across key touchpoints
- A key outcome for this role is to move reliance away from the Marketing Director in terms of lead generation for the business and general day to day marketing activities.
You - Senior Paid Media Executive
This role needs someone with a certain something. Some pzazz, energy, creativity and it goes without saying you'll be a self starter. We're a small(ish) but very busy business going through a huge period of growth and change. To be successful in this role, you're going to need to have a bit of spark about you - anything resonating yet?
It's essential you have experience and skills in the following areas:
- Significant experience with PPC, paid digital, content funnels and lead generation across a variety of platforms and of accounts of significant size and spend
- High level of knowledge & experience in B2B SaaS marketing, demand generation and the lead to sale process
- Google/Facebook/Microsoft ads
- Social media - Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook & Pinterest
- Content and marketing funnels
- Email marketing (cold & designed)
- Marketing automation
- CRM use and integration
- Split testing
- Excel and data manipulation
Nice to haves(we'll teach you these):
- Campaign monitor
- Google optimize
You'll be goal oriented and able to demonstrate robustness, impeccable time management and strong stakeholder management. This role has huge growth potential - did we mention we're growing rapidly?
What You’ll Get - Life at Best.Energy
Life at Best.Energy is busy - make no mistake about that! We’re people on a mission (and a great one at that) and we all look after each other. We've just moved into our shiny new custom designed workspace in Bristol and couldn't be more excited about the future! Our benefits package has also had a revamp, check it out:
- Hybrid, based from our Bristol HQ.
- Pension scheme through NEST Pensions.
- Inclusive, flexible holiday allowance of 33 days
- Flexi hours - work life balance is key (core hours of 10.00-15.00)
- 2 Volunteer Days per year
- Enhanced maternity leave
- Enhanced paternity leave
- Family Care Leave
- Learning time
- Cycle to work scheme
- Best.Energy Big Wednesday's
- Performance related bonus comes with this role in addition to the advertised salary
- Salary £32-£38k DOE
We celebrate diversity and know that it’s critical for our success at Best.Energy. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone and work hard to be an inclusive employer. If you’re brilliant at what you do and have a passion for supporting the race to net zero then we want to hear from you.
If you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best, let us know. We’ll be happy to help.